Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Healthy Hocks!

Welcome to the Hock Family Blog #2!!!! I've decided to combine two things I love: cooking and blogging! I've always loved cooking, but have never had the time/energy/courage to really cook and try new things. With the advent of cooking shows (which my husband and I love to watch together) and a husband who is SO encouraging of everything I try to make, I've found a new attraction to my kitchen! My goal is to post a recipe a week... something I've tried and hopefully was a success. I'm aiming to make healthy recipes. With my daughter only months away from eating everything we eat (she's almost 9 months old,) I want to make sure she's eating really healthy. I'll give credit where credit is due (if the recipe isn't mine) and hopefully it will be something you and your family will enjoy eating as well!

Stay tuned for more and get your aprons ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment